About Me

My name is Raul and I go to Linda Esperanza Marquez high school.

Thursday, October 3, 2013

My experience so far at HPIAM

My experience at HPIAM was great. I met new people, made new friends and I had some fun moments. The teachers here are really nice and they try hard to help you to pass the class. The school has a lot of spirit and lots of activities for us to join. I feel as if the school really wants us to learn and get into a good college or University. I had had some really fun times here with friends and teachers. I feel as if the teachers really push you to the extreme and want give up on you even if you give up on you’re self. The teachers here really try hard into making shore you learn and have fun in class, they make class fun and make students exited to learn. Its my last year in HPIAM but I can say I have had a great time here with all my friend and the teachers that helped me even when I was giving up on myself. One of the very things I love about the school is that the students have a lot of school spirit. The football team is great and even though they lose a lot they have a lot of team spirit and work together.


No comments:

Post a Comment